Billet Aluminum 12pt Lug Nuts - M14x1.5 Long Shank Black Machined are manufactured from domestic 7075 material and come black anodized with a machined contrast cut offering a great complement to your race car's racing wheels.
Our Long Shank M14x1.5 Billet 12pt Lugs nuts use as standard 3/4" 12 point socket. The O.D. on the head base washer is 1.100 with a Shank O.D. of .687 and .710 in length.
For safety, please make sure you have as much shank as possible penetrating your wheel without bottoming out on the hub or rotor face. Washers are NOT required on our billet lug nuts but we do offer spacer washers if needed.
MADE in U.S.A. / For Racing Use Only, Not intended for Street Use.
5 per package
- Make sure the threads on your studs are clean and not damaged in any way.
- Anti-seize is included with all of our lug nuts. You must use this to prevent gaulding.
- Nuts should be started by hand to prevent cross-threading.
- Stud threads should protrude a minimum of 1/8" out of the lug nut on when fully torqued.
- Do NOT over torque your lug nuts as this can create an unsafe situation.
- Aluminum lug nuts are for racing applications only and not recommended for OEM / Street use.
Recommended Torque Values - using anti-seize
- 7/16" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 1/2" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 12 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 14 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 5/8" Lug Nuts - 100 ft lbs