Billet Aluminum 12pt Lug Nuts - M12x1.5 Acorn Polished are manufactured from domestic 7075 material and come machine polished offering a great complement to your race car's racing wheels.
Our Acorn / Tapered / Conical Seat Billet 12pt Lugs nuts use as standard 3/4" 12 point socket. M12x1.5 thread pitch.The seat head is .970 O.D.
MADE in U.S.A. / For Racing Use Only, Not intended for Street Use.
5 per package
- Make sure the threads on your studs are clean and not damaged in any way.
- Anti-seize is included with all of our lug nuts. You must use this to prevent gaulding.
- Nuts should be started by hand to prevent cross-threading.
- Stud threads should protrude a minimum of 1/8" out of the lug nut on when fully torqued.
- Do NOT over torque your lug nuts as this can create an unsafe situation.
- Aluminum lug nuts are for racing applications only and not recommended for OEM / Street use.
Recommended Torque Values - using anti-seize
- 7/16" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 1/2" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 12 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 14 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 5/8" Lug Nuts - 100 ft lbs